Kristen Collins is a Coldwell Banker Realty sales professional representing buyers and sellers on Boston’s North Shore and beyond.
Prior to real estate, Kristen produced engaging high-profile corporate events in the financial services and pharmaceutical industries. In this role, she collaborated with senior leadership, marketing teams and vendors to create unique and unforgettable experiences. Kristen looks forward to applying those same skills required in the events profession – organizational, responsiveness, details management, partnership, resourcefulness - to help her buyers and sellers successfully navigate the complexities of real estate and guide them home.
When not selling real estate, Kristen enjoys walking along the shores of Marblehead with her fun-loving rescue dog, Max.
- Exclusive Sellers Agent
- Exclusive Buyers Agent
- Private/Non-MLS Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Massachusetts)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Member, MLS PIN
Professional Development and Education
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (designation pending)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
- BA, Communications - Indiana University, Bloomington
Coldwell Banker Realty
We're located in the heart of the picturesque community of Marblehead - a town rich with history, gorgeous beaches, a beautiful harbor and within a short commute to Boston. Whether you're looking for an antique in Old Town, an ocean view bungalow, a family neighborhood, or a waterfront estate, I can help you find your perfect home. Contact me today!